Fertility Assessment Panel
What is Fertility Assessment Panel
A fertility assessment panel is a test done to determine the potential for achieving pregnancy. It can be used to evaluate the woman’s ovulatory cycle and her overall reproductive health. It is often referred to as an “ovulation test” because it is typically used to help determine whether or not a woman will ovulate during a given cycle. Many people with infertility can conceive using assisted reproductive technology such as in vitro fertilization (IVF).
How is an Infertility Panel Assessment performed?
Infertility Panel Assessment uses multiple tests to determine if a woman cannot conceive or carry a pregnancy. The steps include:
- A blood test to determine the woman’s FSH and LH levels.
- An ultrasound to check for abnormalities in the uterus or ovaries such as cysts, polyps, or other conditions.
- A pelvic exam to check for abnormalities in the uterus or ovaries such as cysts, polyps, or other conditions.
- The final step of an Infertility Panel Assessment is the recommendation for treatment, which includes a list of options with their potential risks and benefits.
Who is a candidate for Fertility Assessment Panels?
Candidates for fertility assessment panels are typically women diagnosed with a condition or disorder that might impact their ability to conceive. It includes conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis, and uterine fibroids.
What are the types of Fertility Assessment Panels?
There are three types of fertility assessment panels: qualitative, quantitative, and hysterosalpingogram (HSG):
Quality Fertility Assessment Panels
Quality Fertility Assessment Panels are a series of tests that help determine the best time for pregnancy. Quality Fertility Assessment Panel can be ordered by a patient who is in the second or third trimester of her pregnancy. A woman could be offered a variety of tests to determine the best time for conception, including blood tests and urine tests.
Quantity Fertility Assessment Panels
Quantity Fertility Assessment Panels are a type of fertility test used to determine the number of eggs in a woman’s ovaries. The most common tests for Quantity Fertility Assessment Panels are ovulation tests, which typically involve checking for the presence of the luteinizing hormone in urine.
Hysterosalpingogram Fertility Assessment Panels
Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is a diagnostic test that allows doctors to view the fallopian tubes’ anatomy and diagnose fertility problems. HSG is typically performed in conjunction with an internal examination of the uterus and ovaries.
What are the benefits of Fertility Assessment Panels?
Given below are the benefits of fertility panels:
- It takes less time to order the fertility assessment panels than it would to get samples.
- The cost is far more affordable than getting a third-party lab test done, which is usually expensive.
- The lab results are available on the same day, thus making it easier for patients to know what is happening with their bodies.
Why choose OMA hospital for Fertility Assessment Panels in Mumbai?
OMA Fertility is located in Mumbai, India. We provide diagnostic services and treatments for testicular cancer and are a trusted institution that has been in the business of medical procedures for a significant amount of time. In addition, our team of experts is known for approaching patients with great compassion and care. So if you need a testicular tissue biopsy in Mumbai, you can book your appointment with us.