Laparoscopic Surgery In Mumbai
What Is Laparoscopic Surgery?
Laparoscopy or diagnostic laparoscopy is a surgical, diagnostic procedure used to examine the organs inside the abdomen. It allows the fertility doctor to see abnormalities that might interfere with a woman’s ability to conceive a pregnancy. OMA Fertility is the most advanced medical center for laparoscopic surgery in Mumbai.
Laparoscopy is used to determine fallopian tubes status and the presence of medical problems in the pelvis, which might inhibit ovulation, egg transport, and fertilization. It allows the assessment of peritoneal surfaces, tubo-ovarian architecture, and the external assessment of the uterus. In addition, it can be used to assess pelvic masses or other adnexal pathology, including the rare cases of reproductive tract anomalies.
How is laparoscopy performed?
Laparoscopic surgery or keyhole surgery is performed in the following steps:
- First, the surgeon makes several small cuts. Each of these is not more than a half-inch long. Then it is intended with gas.
- Then, a long, thin tube with a high-intensity light known as a laparoscope is inserted along with a high-resolution camera is inserted into the abdomen through the incision.
- Then the camera relays images to a video monitor as the laparoscope moves along.
- Then the surgeon evaluates the uterus, tubes, and ovaries and does the operation.
What are the advantages of laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a minimally invasive procedure that needs only small incisions. Given below are some of its advantages:
- It helps in improving fertility in subfertile couples.
- It ensures quicker recovery and facilitates early discharge from the hospital.
- It is less painful and ensures lesser adhesions in the abdomen.
Why chose OMA IVF for laparoscopic surgery in Mumbai?
OMA Fertility is the best IVF center in Mumbai. We provide specialized care to the highest standards of medical excellence and recommend the best care for women of all ages. In addition, our doctors are known to provide a holistic approach to fertility management, ensuring detailed assessment and a personalized treatment plan tailored to your needs. So if you are looking for laparoscopic surgery in Mumbai, you can book your appointment with us beforehand.